Sunday, 6 July 2014

Customer Reviews of Anarchy Eyewear Indie Polarized



Can't beat what you get for the price. Stylish, functional, durable and you won't care too much if you lose or break them because they're half the price of other polarized sunglasses.






As always, Zappos delivery was superb (free next-day shipping). These glasses are very nice! Although the tint was not as dark as I hoped, its still very dark. Another thing is that they are surprisingly lightweight. Most big face shades are heavier than these, they must be made out of a lighter plastic. The ones shown above are the black and tortoise coloured ones, because I snatched the last white pair.





Great sunglasses for the price! They are lightweight and feel comfortable. They fit great on my size 7 1/4 head. The lenses do an excellent job of protecting my eyes from the sun. I highly recommend these, can't be them for the price!







No comments:

Post a Comment